£30,000 – £35,000 per annum
Solihull, West Midlands
Vienna Kang Advocates is a niche firm specialising in the defence of serious crime. We are frequently instructed to represent and defend in extremely serious cases, including some of the most notorious crimes prosecuted in recent times and quite often cases attracting the attention of the national press. As a modern and dynamic firm, we embrace the latest technology and cutting-edge practices in our strive for excellence. We pride ourselves on thorough and robust defence case preparation, working hard to formulate novel points to enable us to articulate powerful and compelling submissions on behalf of those whom we represent.
We are fortunate to benefit from a solid team of talent comprising some of the best Solicitors and Barristers who are eminent within their profession. We are continually expanding and are now seeking to develop that team further by the addition of an Office Manager to support and manage the team in all aspects of the business including, but not limited to:
- Maintain and manage the offices efficiently on a day-to-day basis, including travelling to our
- other offices when required
- Assist in the expansion of the firm
- General office administration and front of house operation
- Attending meetings and Minute Taking
- Assist in the HR functions, including but not limited to, staff meetings / appraisals, new starter
- inductions, and independently managing any matters that may arise
- Assist the finance team to ensure the needs of the business are met on an ongoing basis
- Organising events and diary management
- Assist the Risk & Compliance Manager to ensure that all policies, procedures & standards are
- up to date / adhered and complied with
- Liaise with external auditors, compiling all information needed and manage the audit process
- Manage the cleaning company and monitor the general condition of the office
- Manage the alarm and security contracts
- Facilities and repairs – including organising a trusted selection of tradespeople to rely on
- Maintain appropriate stock levels of consumables and stationery
- Managing all incoming & outgoing post daily
- Ensure all document management is completed efficiently including filing, archiving and file
The suitable candidate will have a high level of interaction with all functions of the business, therefore, to be considered you will need to be a natural people person and strong communicator. Computer literate with excellent telephone manner. Must be able to work on their own initiative and have good decision-making skills.
We are seeking a bright, presentable, positive person who is reliable, flexible, organised with the ability to multi-task.
Must have a minimum of five years’ office management experience managing a similar size office (40 employees).
Salary £30,000 – £35,000 dependent upon abilities and skills
25 days holiday + Public Holidays
Applications by e-mail to Gemma Morris: email@example.com