Permanent Full-Time Position
£16,000 per annum
Solihull, West Midlands
Vienna Kang Advocates is a niche firm specialising in the defence of serious crime. We are frequently instructed to represent and defend in extremely serious cases, including some of the most notorious crimes prosecuted in recent times and quite often cases attracting the attention of the national press. As a modern and dynamic firm, we embrace the latest technology and cutting-edge practices in our strive for excellence. We pride ourselves on thorough and robust defence case preparation, working hard to formulate novel points to enable us to articulate powerful and compelling submissions on behalf of those whom we represent.
We are fortunate to benefit from a solid team of talent comprising some of the best Solicitors and Barristers who are eminent within their profession. We are continually expanding and are now seeking to develop that team further by the addition of an Office Junior to support the team in all aspects of office work including, but not limited to:
- Answering telephone calls, screening and directing as required
- Promptly taking and relaying messages
- Managing office administration effectively including incoming/outgoing post, assisting in distributing office equipment, ordering and managing stationery, organising office refreshments for client or in house meetings
- Maintaining a clean and tidy office environment, including meeting rooms and kitchen
- Scanning, photocopying and filing
The suitable candidate will have a high level of interaction with all functions of the business, therefore, to be considered you will need to be a natural people person and strong communicator.
We are looking for someone who is bright, presentable, and keen to learn, who is reliable, flexible and organised.
Due to being a junior role, we are open to considering candidates who are fresh out of education and are keen to learn or candidates who already have some office experience.
20 days Holiday + Public Holidays
Applications by e-mail to Mrs. Gemma Morris: G.Morris@viennakang.co.uk