FRONT OF HOUSE RECEPTIONIST
Permanent Full or Part Time Position
£24,000 – £26,000
Solihull, West Midlands
Vienna Kang Advocates is a niche firm specialising in the defence of serious crime. We are frequently instructed to represent and defend in extremely serious cases, including some of the most notorious crimes prosecuted in recent times and quite often cases attracting the attention of the national press.
As a modern and dynamic firm, we embrace the latest technology and cutting-edge practices in our strive for excellence. We pride ourselves on thorough and robust defence case preparation, working hard to formulate novel points to enable us to articulate powerful and compelling submissions on behalf of those whom we represent.
We are fortunate to benefit from a solid team of talent comprising some of the best solicitors and barristers who are eminent within their profession. We are continually expanding and are now seeking to develop that team further by the addition of a Front of House Receptionist/Host to support the team in all aspects of office work including, but not limited to:• First point of contact for clients and visitors to the office.
- Answering telephone calls, screening, and directing as required to all office locations.
- Promptly taking and relaying messages.
- Managing office administration effectively including incoming/outgoing post.
- Assisting in distributing office equipment.
- Ordering and managing stationery.
- Organising refreshments for clients or in house meetings.
- Ensure all clients and visitors have a positive experience, acting as both a brand ambassador to the firm and an essential part of the client service focus.
- Ensure all relevant information is displayed and up to date on the noticeboard (H&S etc.).
- Maintaining a clean and tidy office environment, including conference rooms and kitchen.
- Scanning, photocopying, and filing.
- Accommodating all reasonable requests from the management team.
The suitable candidate shall have a high level of interaction with all functions of the business, therefore, to be considered you shall need to be a natural people person and strong communicator. We are seeking a flexible, versatile, enthusiastic, and organised person.
A minimum of 5 years’ experience in reception or administration roles essential.
Good knowledge of Microsoft products such as: Outlook, Teams, Word would be advantageous.
£24,000 – £26,000
33 days holiday including public holidays.
Flexible hours (job sharing would be considered, weekly hours 37.5)
Fully office based.
Applications by e-mail to Emma Wilson: email@example.com