The road transport industry is heavily regulated and so it is essential to take expert advice at an early stage of your case to secure the best possible result. We offer compliance advice to both large and small businesses across the United Kingdom – our lawyers know the importance to your businesses of keeping your operator’s licence.
Our road transport lawyers provide specialist advice and representation in relation to:
- Traffic Commissioner’s Preliminary Hearings and Public Inquiries
- Driver Conduct Hearings
- DVSA and Police investigations and interviews under caution
- Border Force Civil Penalties for Clandestine Entrants
- Criminal Prosecutions before Magistrates Courts and in the Crown Court for road transport offences including:
- Drivers hours offences
- Falsification of tachograph records
- Defective Vehicles
- Corporate manslaughter
- Causing death by dangerous driving
Call us for a friendly no-obligation confidential chat to see how we can help your business.