Investigations by bodies such as HM Revenue & Customs, Trading Standards and The Office for Fair Trading can also lead to criminal charges being brought against individuals.
At Vienna Kang Advocates, we can provide the necessary support, as and when you need it, giving you sound advice to really make a difference.
Our regulatory law solicitors offer advice and assistance to individuals in all types of investigations. Our service is comprehensive and available from the beginning to the end of proceedings, whether it is in representation at interviews, under caution to tribunal or the courts.
Our service includes advice on:
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills investigations
- Disciplinary hearings
- Environmental crime
- Fitness to practice hearings
- General Medical Council hearings
- General Teaching Council hearings
- HM Revenue & Customs investigations
- Office of Fair Trading investigations
- Road Traffic offences / Traffic Commissioners
- Serious Fraud Office investigations
- Trading Standards investigations
Our regulatory advocates also work in conjunction with our employment solicitors, who can advise on employment and disciplinary issues arising through FSA regulation.
From strategy, for dealing with Trading Standards investigations and complaints, to responding to a complaint lodged with the Advertising Standards Authority, Vienna Kang Advocates’ Regulatory Team can advise.
Please contact us to discuss your case with one of our regulatory law solicitors.