What is Resolution?
Resolution is a community of family justice professionals, who work with families and individuals to resolve their issues in a constructive way.
Members of Resolution believe in dealing with family law issues in a non-confrontational manner, to provide positive outcomes for separating families and their children.
Why choose a Resolution Member?
As members of Resolution, our family law and divorce solicitors uphold Resolution’s code of practice, so we will:
- Reduce or manage any conflict and confrontation
- Support and encourage families to put the best interests of any children first
- Act with honesty, integrity and objectively
- Help clients understand and manage the potential long-term financial and emotional consequences of decisions
- Listen to and treat everyone with respect and without judgement
- Use our experience and knowledge to guide clients through the options available to them
- Continually develop our knowledge and skills
- Use the resolution Guides to Good Practice in our day to day work.
What is Resolution’s Good Divorce Week?
Between 30 November 2020 to 4 December 2020, Resolution is encouraging all members to provide a free 30 minute consultation, however our specialist family law and divorce solicitors currently provide free initial advice to all new clients, regarding all aspects of family law, such as:
- Marriage Annulment
- Civil Partnerships
- Financial Arrangements after Divorce
- Variation and Setting aside of Financial Orders
- Children Matters
- Unmarried / Cohabitation Disputes
- Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements
- Non-Molestation and Occupation Orders
We have offices in Solihull, Nuneaton and Bromsgrove and can provide face to face and remote appointments.
To book your free consultation, with one of our family law and divorce solicitors, please call us on 0121 726 9116 or, email Jeet Panesar on J.Panesar@viennakang.co.uk.